If you are a medical school graduate, you can also participate in the RBC Medical Student Offer for disability insurance. The highlights are below:
Enroll for up to $4,500 per month of disability insurance
- No medical underwriting
- 25-40% discount
- Options include:
- Own occupation definition of disability
- Cost of living adjustment
- Future income option up to $25,000/month
- HIV HEP B&C
- Conversion to long term care coverage
- $100,000 critical illness insurance as secondary protection
- One page enrollment form
- Free coverage – up to 12 months free disability coverage as a medical student
How does the RBC medical school offer compare to the OMA insurance?
DISABILITY INSURANCE COMPARISON
The OMA group disability insurance is group coverage which means the insured does not own or control the insurance. Individual coverage you control, group insurance is controlled by the insurer. With respect to rates, OMA rates increase at age 35, 45 and 55 or can be a level rate. OMA rates are competitive however, the quality differences are substantial.
At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. If you want to own and control your policy, we recommend individual insurance.
Email your application and void cheque to email@example.com