OMA Insurance: critical illness insurance provides group critical illness insurance of up to $250,000 after 30 days of surviving a diagnosis of one of 25 illnesses.
- OMA insurance includes a pre-existing condition limitation for the first 24 months.
- OMA rates increase every 5 years.
- OMA insurance expires at age 70.
- There is no return of premium option.
- The policy is not convertible to long term care coverage.
With respect to cost, the fact is the OMA critical illness insurance is more expensive than individual coverage.
As an alternative we offer individual coverage with benefits to age 75 or 100 and a return of premium option if you don’t make a claim. We believe its imperative to have a conversion to long term care feature included in new critical illness plans and this is why we offer independent coverage where your rate is locked in and guaranteed.
We Save Physicians Money on their insurance.
P: 416-222-1311 I 1-877-314-1311 I E: INFO@LEVINEFINANCIALGROUP.COM