The RBC Medical Student offer is the most comprehensive disability plan in the marketplace for medical students, residents and fellows.
How much coverage are you eligible for?
Residents and Fellows:
- Residents – $4,500/month
- Fellows – $8,500/month
- Up to 5 months free coverage.
- Year 1-2 – $2,000/month
- Year 3 – $3,000/month
- Year 4 – $4,500/month
- Up to 12 months free coverage.
What are the plan details?
- No medical underwriting
- 25% discount (reducing to 10% as of October 1, 2023)
- Options include:
- Own occupation definition of disability
- Cost of living adjustment
- Future income option up to $25,000/month
- HIV HEP B&C
- Conversion to long term care coverage
- $100,000 critical illness insurance as secondary protection
- One page enrollment form
How do I enroll?
Complete the attached application and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a void cheque. We will call you to confirm your application once it has been received.
Email your application and void cheque to email@example.com