With COVID-19, Physicians have been reflecting on what they have and their insurance needs and some have asked how they can increase their insurance.
Due to COVID-19, we have arranged a no medical (no blood, urine, doctor or nurse visit) insurance offer as follows:
- Up to age 50 can apply for $1,000,000
- Age 51-60 can apply for up to $300,000
- Age 61-70 can apply for up to $99,000
- Rapid underwriting
- Term insurance, universal life insurance or participating whole life insurance earning a 6.25% dividend interest rate
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
- Up to age 40 can apply for $250,000
- Age 41-50 can apply for $100,000.
- Age 51-55 can apply for $50,000
- Coverage to age 75
- Discount – 10% discount
- Up to age 50 can apply for up to $8,000/month.
- Age 51+ can apply for up to $2,500/month
- Total, partial and residual disability coverage
- Own occupation definition of disability
- Cost of living adjustment
- Future income option with up to $25,000/month benefit
- HIV, HEP B&C Coverage
- Conversion to long term care coverage
- Discount – 25% discount
Call 416-222-1311 or email email@example.com
To all physicians, thank you for your extraordinary efforts with COVID-19. We appreciate everything you do to keep us all safe and healthy during this trying time. We understand this is an uncertain time for you, your family and your patients; we are here to support you in whatever way we can.